About Knauf Stucco DesignBrochures
Knauf Stucco Design
Venetian smoothing techniques and lime moulding
Venice! City of romance and nostalgia. Venice as beauty incarnate and accomplished life style. Up to now we marvel at the gorgeous constructions from the ancient world, the Gothic and the Renaissance. Exceptionally the aesthetic, noble appearing and visionary wall coatings of all ages are fascinating. Certainly only a few people have the comfort to live in an original-style Venetian palazzo.
Thanks to Knauf Stucco Design and Knave Marble Design the incomparable ambience of Venetian lifestyle can be realized in nearly every accommodation.
Knauf reinterprets the classical archetypes with up to date techniques. Today impressively coatings in Mediterranean design can easily and economically be obtained by using Knauf materials. By the way there is no need to abstain from the environmentally compatible building materials like lime coatings. Your clients will be ardent.
Knauf Marble Design - For matt and semi gloss surfaces
Knauf Marble Design is a modern lime moulding technique based upon high-quality matured calcium hydroxide and natural soils dyed in various shades with mineral pigments. The idea to develope a material like Knauf Marble Design was to design exclusive accommodation very easy, fast and thereby very economically.
Walls and ceilings, designed with Knauf Marble Design provide a natural marbling effect with luminosity and profundity. The mineral-flossy surface induces Mediterranean life style in combi¬nation with highly environmentally compatible building materi¬als like lime coatings are. According to the application techniques either a matt or semi gloss surface can easily be obtained.
Real antique-like surfaces with a marble gloss effect are created, when the Knauf Marble Design surface is sealed and polished up with Knauf Antique Soap.
Knauf Marble Design
- Ready to use material for modern lime moulding technique based upon high-quality matured calcium hydroxide and natural soils dyed in various shades with mineral pigments.
- Provides a natural marbling effect with luminosity and profundity.
- For matt or semi gloss surfaces.
- Excellent water-vapour-diffusing properties, non-cracking, economical and easy to apply.
- When used in combination with Knauf Antique Soap, smoothed surfaces with a marble gloss effect (antique technique) can be created.
- Ready to use mineral dispersion-based smoothing filler for original-style Venetian smoothing tech¬niques pigmented in various shades.
- Provides porcelain-smooth surfaces with high brilliance, luminosity and profundity.
- Good filling, high-grade polishable, non-cracking, non-flammable.
- Excellent water-vapour-diffusing properties, economical and easy to apply.
- When used in combination with Knauf Stucco Protector, surfaces polished up to mirror finish can be created.
- Special metallic wax finish, optimized for the surface properties of Knauf Stucco Design.
- Contains pure gold, silver and bronze particles, respectively.
- Leads to noble metallic brilliance.
- Can be polished up to mirror finish.
- Available as gold, silver and bronze burnish.
09 - Finishes
09700 - Wall Finishes
09900 - Paints and Coating
09915 - Interior Paints
09940 - Decorative Finishes
09980 - Coatings for Concrete and Masonry
09 70 00 - Wall Finishes
09 90 00 - Painting and Coating
09 94 00 - Decorative Finishing
09 97 23 - Concrete and Masonry Coatings
Categories: Knauf Stucco Design, Knauf Marble Design, Knauf Metallic Design, Knauf Stucco Protector, Knauf Sperrgrund/Primer Block and Bond, venetian smooting techniques.