Designer brands choose the hotel show Dubai to target Middle East markets
New products and designs will be highlighted at the 15th Hotel Show Dubai from more than 600 exhibitors at this year’s event, set to take place from 28-30 September at the Dubai World Trade Centre. Some of the world’s key drivers of change in hospitality will be presenting the products and services that will shape the industry in the future, at what is considered the most comprehensive showcase of the region.
Hartmann Tresore, a German specialist manufacturer of high quality safes will exhibit within the German Pavilion and is launching a new line of customised safe designs specifically for the Middle East. Lady Anne Magbuhos, Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Exports, says: “The Hotel Show is the leading event for the region’s most senior hotel and hospitality professionals from not only the local region, but also globally. It is the perfect opportunity for Hatmann Tresore to showcase our products and services. It also gives us the opportunity to identify new market trends to track the evolution of the hotel industry supply chain worldwide.”
Ebrahim Patel, Managing Director of Hampton Bed Company, says: “We will participate in The Hotel Show Dubai for the first time in 2014 and have chosen to be located within the UK Pavilion. The event is clearly an ideal platform not only to promote our products to the region, but also engage with wholesalers, distributors and agents. We know how demanding hotel clients from the Middle East are and we will present our high quality pocket spring mattress with high-end fillings and features not normally available on standard beds.”
One of the key sectors that will be represented at the 2014 edition of The Hotel Show Dubai is Interior Design and Lighting feature furniture and art displays.
Furniture & Art
- Rachel Brown and Deepta Bathia, co-founders and directors of Art and design hotel consultants Capsule Arts comment: “Having a presence at The Hotel Show Dubai is key to our business development strategy – it is a perfect showcase and networking opportunity to build awareness of our company and the services, artworks and accessories we can provide.”
- Francisco Pons, Export Manager of Points SL (outdoor furniture) in Spain says: “The Hotel Show Dubai is an un-missable opportunity to target the Middle East markets and increase our sales targets. This year we will present our new Mediterranean way of life catalogue and introduce our new products of series U and Monaco which we are sure will be welcomed by the quality seeking buyers attending the event.”
- Sara Ferreira of Portuguese designer furniture company Jetclass adds: “As one of the most luxurious exhibitions for the hotel and leisure industry supply chain, we are delighted to participate in The Hotel Show Dubai for the first time. The event is the perfect platform to launch our brand Snip, specially tailored to the needs of hospitality: with its meticulous, modern and luxurious design, it is included in leading collections within the hospitality world. The Collection is also able to be customised and reinterpreted according to customers’ wishes.”
- Dupraz Olivier, EMEA manager of Eurocave Professional, says: “Expo 2020 is around the corner and for us, The Hotel Show Dubai is the first step to launch several new products and also position Eurocave as one of the key wine bar and wine cabinets solutions in the fast-growing Middle East market.”
- Sumit Pathak, Director at ACE Interior Design and Furniture, comments: “We have just revitalised our business, gained all known professional certifications and are establishing the company as the premier outfit specialist for F&B, hospitality and commercial offices. We need to be at The Hotel Show Dubai: the region is seeing a tremendous expansion within hospitality and The Hotel Show Dubai is a real gateway to contact the numerous hospitality organisations, hotel groups and suppliers to showcase ACE products and potential.”
- Marcello Bellini, Marketing Director of Dream Glass, says: “The use of Privacy Glass in the hospitality sector is becoming increasingly popular. We feel that our products will definitely meet the needs of those from the demanding Middle East countries and are delighted to be at this year’s Hotel Show Dubai to achieve our objectives within the region.“
- Jonathan Roberts, PR coordinator at Astro Lighting Limited says: “With its leading position in the design and manufacture of lighting for the hospitality sector, Astro sees the Hotel Show Dubai as an essential platform for its sales to the Middle East and beyond. The quality of exhibitors and visitors at the show makes it an obvious fit for Astro, which has distribution in 34 countries and supplies lighting, from bathroom and bedrooms to corridors and terraces, for hotels large and small throughout the world.”
- Marie Leriche, Middle East Manager of ILIGHTYOU, a French company specialising in lighting design and outdoor furniture says: “We will exhibit at The Hotel Show Dubai for the first time to launch the company in the Middle East and increase sales in the area.”
- Miguel Palma, Project Manager at Serip, says: “Our new lighting systems are perfect to target the Middle East clients and for us is crucial to be present in what is for us the best showcase platform in the region.”
- Christoph Huveler, EMSA, says: “I decided to exhibit at the Hotel Show Dubai to profile our quality flower pots and planters and fibreglass works to target UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The German Pavilion is a great opportunity to showcase the full potential of the German companies. It secures visibility and easy access!”
- Sudha Anand, Director at BKS Textiles, says: “I decided to participate in the Hotel Show Dubai to meet new clients and showcase the quality and capability of our products – it is undoubtedly a great business opportunity.”
- Daniel Hall, General Manager of TrueBell, who specialise in F&B equipment, table-top products and glassware says: “We look forward to this year’s edition of The Hotel Show Dubai – it’s a dedicated focus for the hospitality scene and enables us to meet new clients and suppliers across this exciting region. The new products and ranges we will present this year are sure to meet Middle East tastes and needs.”
Many other new and established brands investing in Dubai and the Middle East will participate in The Hotel Show Dubai 2014 to connect with both international and local clients. For further information and a full exhibitor list, please see www.thehotelshow.com.