About FM Expo Saudi 2017
FM Expo Saudi 2017
Date: 15 to 17 January 2017
Venue: Jeddah Centre for Forum & Events
Country: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
As awareness levels, particularly in the government sector, increases, the FM industry in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a staggering rate. Featuring a high level congress programme, and co-located with Saudi Clean Expo, FM EXPO Saudi will bring together key decision makers to network and will offer all those involved fantastic business development opportunities.
- Gain brand visibility – The most important factor for an FM service provider in deciding the success rate of the company in this new and exciting market
- Professional networking – Utilise our extensive Saudi Arabia database
- Experienced organisers – brought to you by dmg events, organisers of The Big 5 and FM EXPO Dubai
- Educational events – A full programme of educational events, bringing even more decision makers to the show
Saudi Arabia is the fastest growing facilities management market in the Middle East. Here are some facts to support this:
- Saudi FM market is worth $20.1bn as of March 2015 and is projected to rise to $29.1bn by 2017*
- The facilities management market in Saudi Arabia is already the largest in the region, accounting for around 55% of GCC spend*
- Increasing levels of government outsourcing following changes in regulation are driving up asset management
- Presence of global and multi nationals is a major driver for the growth of this market due to their increased awareness levels and willingness to invest in such services
- Investment in transport infrastructure including rail and metro is estimated to be $450 billion, affordable housing, hospitals and mosques.
Categories: Facilities Management, Pest Control, Building Management, Energy Management, Saudi Expo, Environmental Protection, Jeddah Exhibition, Integrated Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Lighting Systems & Solutions, Cleaning Access Control, Hygiene.