Superpipe - the new generation of pipes
It's not copper - It's better!
- Outer and inner layer: PE-RT (Polyethylene – raised temperature)
- Intermediate layer: Overlap welded Aluminum, bonded by 2 layers of extruded adhesive
- Over 50 years life at 95°C permanent temperature and 10 bar pressure
- No glue, no welding , no elbows or couplers, no thread cutting
- Bendable by hand at small radius, without spring back
- Easy installation with only few simple tools
- Almost zero waste due to continuous coil of up to 200 meters
- Extremely smooth, no scale build up
- Low friction, with high flow rates
- Inert to corrosion, light weight
- Excellent temperature retention, saving energy
- Oxygen and gas tight, ideal for medical use and food industries
- Suitable for hot and cold water, gases, compressed air, chilled water
- Very small liner expansion compared with PVC, PB, PPR and PEX, no need for outer conduit
- The pipe can be installed directly in the concrete or render
- Rigid tin plated brass fittings, with screw or press connection
- The only plastic pipe that can be traced inside the wall with a cheap metal detector
SUPERPIPE is a “fit and forget “solution for any plumbing installation, it should be the “system of choice “for any new project.
SUPERPIPE's life span is compatible with building life, is maintenance free, avoids costly repairs, and pleases landlords and tenants alike.
22 10 00 - Plumbing Piping