About GEZE Building Technology Systems
GEZE Building Technology Systems
GEZE SecuLogic building technology facility management systems
GEZE SecuLogic provides a facility management system for building technology that optimally fulfils the high demands made of buildings with particular security needs. With SecuLogic, GEZE door, window and safety technology system solutions can be integrated in the building security and control system. Employed as the central control and visualisation system SecuLogic monitors a wide range of automation components in building technology and offers security as a result of a mutli-faceted networking options. A single system takes on the simultaneous monitoring of
- Automatic door systems
- Door closing devices for fire and smoke protection doors
- Window drives for smoke and heat extraction and for daily ventilation
- Emergency exit systems and panic locks
- Third-party products (e.g. light controls)
- Simple orientation: Intuitive to operate and provides an overview of all essential information as a result of the 3D representation of the entire building
- Clear symbol language: The system controls all, even mechanically operated, doors and clearly shows whether a door is open or closed.
- Clearly structured operating elements: Buttons enable doors to be opened in the event of escape, and to be closed when there is smoke.
- System errors are shown in plain writing: In the event of a fault, specialists do not need to be consulted.
- Regular checks for error recognition and elimination as a result of monitoring using the virtual display indicator board VAT 220 SN
Monitoring with the virtual display indicator board VAT 220 SN
- Simple putting into operation of the bus system thanks to Plug&Play capability
- Interface to other management systems via OPC
- Quick to understand thanks to simple and clear graphics
- Simple to operate thanks to the use of the same symbols on the screen and on the operating elements at the connected doors and windows.
- Integration of both mechanical and automatic doors in the control environment
- Better overview as a result of the 3D representation on screen