About Knauf Readygips Joint Filler and Finishing Compound
Knauf Readygips Joint Filler and Finishing Compound
Readygips is a high performance pre-mixed compound that is used for embedded joint tapes, beads and finishing of Gypsum panel joints. This compound offers superior working quality and has a good crack resistance due to its excellent bond. Readygips gives the smoothest of finishes with minimum efforts, its formulation ensures a professional /quality drywall finish every time.
Complies with: ASTM C475 and ASTM D3273
- Ready to use
- No mixing or setting times
- Pliable consistence
- Easy filling
- Easy Workability
- Fast drying
- Easy to sand with Knauf Hand Rasp with Handle
Fabric - Knauf Readygips consists of synthetic dispersion as binder and an exactly set-up combination of particle- sized mineral calcium sulfate fillers and suspending agent.
Protect against direct solar radiation and temperatures below 0°C (32°F) Store in cool, dry ventilated areas & away from sources of heat and moisture.
6 Months if stored at standard temperature of >+5°C
Fields of Application
- 28 kf Bucket
- 28 kg Bucket
- 48 Buckets Per Pallet
- Material Code: 421382
- Indoor for wallpaper and coatable skimming of wall and ceiling plasters (gypsum, lime, lime-cement plasters), of concrete surfaces and aerated concrete.
- Joint filling of gypsum boards with SE and TE edges together with joint tape by hand.
- As finish on gypsum board joints, already filled with Knauf Uniflott or Knauf Fugenfuller flush with board surface, to create surfaces with surface quality level "Q3".
- For skimming of entire gypsum board surface as background for the creating of surface quality level "Q4".
- Knauf Readygips is not appropriate to fill joints of perforated boards.
- Filling in the joints of gypsum boards along with a Joint tape up to Q2 surface quality.
- Finishing and skim coating entire gypsum board surfaces before applying paint on walls and ceilings up to Q4 surface quality.
- Renovation works, as well as general repairing works.
07 91 26 - Joint Fillers
07 91 00 - Preformed Joint Seals