About Arminox Stirrups
- Arminox produces all types of stirrups in stainless steel reinforcement. We cut and bend the stirrups according to the bending schedule and material specifications, forwarded by the customer, and deliver the finished products directly to the construction site.
- The stirrups are specially bent according to the customer's drawings and bending list.
- To eliminate the risk of misunderstandings, standard bending norms can be used with advantage.
- Arminox standard bending norms are identical to BS8666:2005. Other standards are available upon request.
- Important: National product standards have different demands as to the bending radii and the mechanical characteristics of stainless reinforcing steel. Therefore it is essential that all orders are specified according to a standard, and that this is stated in the order. Read more about product standards in the Arminox Mechanical Properties document below
03 20 00 - Concrete Reinforcing
03 21 00 - Reinforcement Bars (Rebars)