About Bahrah Trading Company WLL
Bahrah Trading Company WLL
Bahrah Trading Company was established in 1965 as a supplier of equipment to the oil industry. In 1976, Bahrah Trading was acquired by the Al Sayer Group and, today, supplies the whole spectrum of industries in Kuwait. Bahrah Trading’s leading reputation in Kuwait has been built on superior products, a wide range of high quality industrial and transportation solutions and unparalleled market support. In 2005, we attained ISO9000 – 2000 accreditation across all our core activities. We have the largest industrial database allowing us to be the leaders in fleet and industrial products, which include:
1. Cars, vans, pickups, trucks, and buses.
2. Heavy equipment for the construction industry including excavators. Loaders, cranes, and skid steer loaders.
3. Industrial equipment including forklift trucks, generators, compressors, and air plazma cutters.
4. Security division specializing in vehicle and building protection as well as tracking and navigation systems.
5. Full after sales support covering service, parts and bodyshop for all our franchise vehicles and equipment.
Would you like to supplement or correct the information on this page? Click here!
|33 00 00 - Transportation|
Categories: vehicles, cars, buses, trucks, pick-ups, vans, loaders, cranes, forklifts, generators, compressors, security.