BIM Middle East 2019 Conference and Expo
The theme for this event is Open BIM: The Key To Industry 4.0. It will include a two-day strategic level, region wide interactive conference, plus expo running alongside, and separate half-day interactive workshop on the morning of the third day.
Why BIM Mddle East 2019?
Construction industry professionals have continuously searched for ways to make development of the built environment a faster, efficient, safer and more cost-effective process.
Developments and advancements in computer software have grown exponentially over the last few decades in the construction sector, perhaps none more so than Building Information Modelling (BIM). BIM facilitates virtual visualisation of the complete physical and functional representation of a built asset and environment which includes information on design, construction, budget, logistics, materials, operation, schedules and maintenance.
This event will focus on the areas highlighted in this section and potential growth of BIM in the Middle East. It will include a strategic level conference focusing on key regional issues and international developments, including:
- Government presentations on policies and initiatives
- Regional mandates for BIM
- International developments
- Innovative case studies
- Industry perspectives
- BIM standards
- Developing a road map for BIM
- Understanding and applying the new ISO 19650 Standard for BIM
- Creating an Integrated Digital Built environment
- Infrastructure development and asset management
- Clarifying BIM obligations and responsibilities
- Understanding contractual position on BIM projects
- BIM-GIS integration
- BIM and complex structures
- Project collaboration
- Technical developments
- Full life cycle asset management
- BIM in Green buildings and smart cities
- Opportunities for BIM in future development projects
- Taking BIM to the next level and beyond BIM
Conference: 17 and 18 June 2019
Half Day Workshop: 19 June 2019
Venue: Dusit Thani Dubai, UAE
@BimEast #BimEast #BimMiddleEast #BIM #OpenBIM #CAD