Bringing the Civil Engineering Office to the Field Speeds Up the Work
Bentley Systems announces OpenRoads Navigator CONNECT Edition, an innovative application that provides civil and transportation professionals an easy-to-use, dynamic product for quick access to civil design information in the field. OpenRoads Navigator supports Windows, iOS, and Android.
Key capabilities include:
- View, analyze, and augment a wide variety of project information, including geometry, 3D models, and 2D topography.
- Search and filter models based on attributes such as feature definition or geometric criteria.
- Locate model elements, station, offsets, and embedded properties to perform tasks quickly in the field.
- Walk through projects using GPS to view your location in real-world coordinates.
- Combine design artifacts with pay item tracking for field inspection.
- Create mark-ups including screenshots, pictures, mark-up text, and comments.
OpenRoads Navigator is built specifically for civil engineers, surveyors, designers, and other professionals to use while working in the field. The application helps users make faster, more informed decisions throughout the lifecycle of a project, reducing project risk. OpenRoads Navigator supports teams working together to speed approvals and resolve issues during design, construction, and operations. In addition, the application integrates with ProjectWise to support collaboration with all team members for faster resolution of issues in the field.