About Fire Stryker
Office 1006, Sidra Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, TECOM
United Arab Emirates
+971 4 33 70 107
+971 4 33 70 102
Fire Stryker is an innovative space age technology fire suppressant, revolutionizing the fire prevention industry, effective ultra light fire suppressor with remarkable extinguishing capacity of potassium nitrate aerosol, environmentally friendly, multipurpose, no maintenance or recharge services, no residues, non-toxic, non-corrosive fire inhibitor. In addition the product provides cost advantage, extended life, and practical use as opposed to the numerous toxic fire extinguishers in the current market.
Fire Stryker Flame Inhibitor holds United States of America and Worldwide Patents.
- Ultra portable
- Unlimited shelf life
- No residues
- Environmentally friendly
- No maintenance required
- Small, light-weight cylinder, the upper part is a metal tube containing the extinguishing charge; the bottom part is made up of plastic and serves as the support handle. Once it is ignited, the powerful discharge produces a potassium aerosol jet.
Multi-Class ABC Fire Inhibitors' models and discharge agent information:
- 5B Model (approximately 25 seconds)
- 8B Model (approximately 50 seconds)
- 13B Model (approximately 100 seconds)
- Class "A" Ordinary combustible materials such as cloth, wood, paper, rubber, and many plastics
- Class "B" Flammable and combustible liquids such as gasoline, alcohol, diesel oil, oil-based paints, lacquers, etc., and flammable gases.
- Class "C" Electrical equipment, fires subject to voltages up to 1000 volts.
Fire Stryker Product InformationFirestryker Model 13B
Firestryker Model 5B
Firestryker Model 8B
Categories: firestryker, portable fire extinguisher, fire, extinguisher, fire suppressant.