French firm ARCHITECTURE DU BOIS – Terrasses grad will make its debut appearance at the Big 5 Show in Dubai
Based in Alsace, 34 km north of Strasbourg, the firm has been manufacturing and installing wood frame roofs and houses since 1988, initially under the Architecture du Bois brand and, since 2012, the grad moniker. The company will unveil its latest decking products when it takes part in the Big 5 Show, at the pavilion run by Business France.
The best of the best, in terms of comfort of installation and stability performances, precision and longevity! The Perfect Rail eliminates the risk of structure degradation, even in the most limited configurations with a lack of ventilation.
Ecologically-oriented innovation:The construction of external wooden structures is governed by specific rules, adherence to which conditions their longevity. Over the years, the company has made numerous significant improvements, several of which are covered by patents.
The JuAn® clip in its various formsThe JuAn® clip allows pre-grooved decking or siding boards to be snapped into place with ease, invisibly and extremely reliably.
- The clip system is invisible and the end result is aesthetically flawless.
- The wood is neither drilled nor milled. This eliminates the possibility of splinters and any potential weak points.
- The support structure's insulation and ventilation, which are important for durability, are both optimal.
- Board alignment is automatic and therefore perfect every time.
- The system's convenience and ease of installation are incomparable.
The Rail System: the latest evolution of the JuAn® clip
The Rail System adapts to all types of deck structure and makes installation considerably easier. It offers numerous additional advantages: it can be dismantled with a pair of keys, it is straight (no more problems relating to the straightness of structural wood), it is precise (because we pre-assemble it), it is quick to install (simply align the rails, ensure they are level and snap the boards into position!) and it is modular (the sections can all be interconnected without restriction).
Stone Rail: the raised installation system for paving slabsStone Rail is a major step forward for the exterior flooring industry. The aluminum frame provides a cohesive and uniform base. It counters the natural tendency of paving slabs to move apart.
Installing the slabs on aluminum rails offers the user various advantages:
- The structure remains stable, laying the slabs level is no longer a problem and no readjustment is required
- Rainwater is immediately evacuated via the joints between the slabs and the deck dries quickly after a shower
- Easy and immediate access to the deck's support structure
- Includes a technical space (for electrical ducts and pipes)
TOP LIFT® adjustable padsTOP LIFT® is a universal adjustable pad designed specifically for the battens or joists used in wood, composite and ceramic stoneware decking. Where TOP LIFT® really innovates is in its continuous adjustment range, which eliminates the need for a different model of pad depending on the configuration. With traditional adjustable pads, four or five different models need to be produced to cover an adjustment range of between 3 and 20 cm.
TOP LIFT® pads, on the other hand, offer an adjustment range of between 35 and 235 mm with just a single model and a single type of riser block. The structure is therefore much quicker to adjust and less costly. Furthermore, it is delivered pre-assembled and ready for use, which leads to significant time savings.