ICD Brookfield Place Selects Facilio to Optimize Building Performance
Facilio, a leading AI-driven property operations platform, announced today that it has been chosen by ICD Brookfield Place (ICDBP) to optimize building performance and deliver real-time operational intelligence. ICDBP, a joint venture between Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) and Brookfield Properties, is one of Dubai’s premier lifestyle and business destinations.
With over 4 acres of curated dining, retail, and community space, alongside 990,000 square feet of Grade A office space in the heart of Dubai’s Commercial Business District, ICDBP sets the benchmark in addressing the changing wellbeing, environmental and productivity needs of today’s workforce. ICDBP selected Facilio after an extensive process to support this objective. Facilio’s cloud platform will allow ICDBP to:
- Gain real-time insights into building performance
- Control spaces, equipment, and multiple building systems remotely from a “single pane of glass”
- Exceed sustainability goals by leveraging embedded AI capabilities
- Automate operations and equipment maintenance
- Introduce new experiences for tenants
“Facilio was designed to help the real estate industry transition away from reactive and inefficient operations to a proactive, data-driven model. As ICDBP welcomes new tenants, we are confident that our collaboration will enrich occupant experience and transform how buildings are managed”, said Prabhu Ramachandran, CEO of Facilio.