About Molok LLC
United Arab Emirates
+971 4 3400430
+971 4 3400435
MOLOK is an innovative way of dealing with solid waste. More compact and hygienic than conventional methods and virtually odour free, the Molok deep collection system offers many unrivalled features, particularly on sites where space is at a premium.
Compared to traditional horizontal waste collection systems, Molok's vertical design means that only 40 % of the container is visible; the remaining 60 % is installed to a depth of 1.5 metres. A key advantage of the vertical design is that gravity forces the waste to compact itself.
Would you like to supplement or correct the information on this page? Click here!
|11 82 00 - Facility Solid Waste Handling Equipment|
14 91 00 - Facility Chutes
44 51 00 - Solid Waste Collection, Transfer, and Hauling Equipment
Categories: solid horizontal waste collection handling compact hygienic container hygienic.