About Netwater Technology
Av Ernest lluch
At Netwater Technology, we believe in contemporary and improved designs, and for that reason we invest in I+D, providing the department with the most advanced technological means on the market.
- COARSE SCREENS: Manual & automatic screens.
- FINE SCREENS: Rotating fine screens, rake, basket or screw type.
- Grease concentrators and grit classifiers.
- Compact plants for pre-treatment.
- Screw conveyors & compactors.
- Gravity sludge thickeners.
- Wall and channel penstocks.
- The latest innovation and technological development.
- Flexible, versatile and easily adaptable.
- A reduction in power consumption of up to 70%.
- The lowest carbon footprint on the market.
- Maximum quality with great technological components.
- Minimum maintenance and consumption costs.
- 2015 designs, with high reliability and reduced sizes.
- Designs which prioritize and enhance safety for workers.
All of our processes are carried out according to ISO standards, which guarantee traceability and labelling, quality, excellent finishing and fulfilment of due dates, of all the products which we produce.
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 Quality control management
- UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 Environmental control
Would you like to supplement or correct the information on this page? Click here!
|46 00 00 - Water and Wastewater Equipment|
46 20 00 - Water and Wastewater Preliminary Treatment Equipment
Categories: industrial wastewater treatment, pretreatment, screening, manual screen, rotating screen, basket screen, bar screen, grease concentrator, grit classifier.