About Super-Click International
A demanding world requires the next generation of flooring. Following three years of research, development and investment, Super-Click was born in 2010. It’s easy. It’s versatile. It’s innovative. And it’s taking the industry by storm.
At Super-Click International we are defined and driven by our commitment to a culture of world-beating innovation that treats every individual with respect, and ensures we do business properly. This means operating with the highest integrity and a sharp focus on collaborative, inclusive relationships.
These values are the foundation and measure of all our activity as a business.
Our realistic ambition is to deliver the world’s most versatile click flooring system to international markets, and ultimately to see Super-Click International products in houses and business premises across the world.
Whilst remaining humble and true to our roots, we have the determination and focus to be the best and to further strive for product innovation. By being ‘us’, we know we will connect productively with our diverse stakeholder community, including partners, employees, suppliers and customers.
At Super-Click International we recognise that our every-day activities affect the environment – and are committed to using best practice to minimise this at every opportunity.
Our environmental strategy means placing sustainability concerns at the centre of all our business decisions. If there is a more sustainable option, we will build it into our operations.
Although our product is already 100 per cent recyclable, we aim to continually improve our environmental performance by:
- Regularly evaluating our activities and seeking fresh ways to shrink our carbon footprint.
- Complying fully with all legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations.
- Adopting reasonable measures at all our premises to prevent the pollution of air, ground and water.
- Monitoring, and where possible, reducing water and energy consumption.
- Maximising recycling operations by minimising waste.
- Working with all our stakeholders to improve their awareness of environmental considerations.
- Implementing an environmentally responsible purchasing policy.
- Assessing the environmental impact of our travel arrangements and, where appropriate, promoting low-carbon transport.
|09 60 00 - Flooring