Fire Containment & Ballistic Protection For Critical Infrastructure
ArmorGuard Ballistic Wall
The ArmorGuard Ballistic Wall is a complete fence system designed to provide ballistic protection for critical infrastructure. The system uses louvered ballistic material through-bolted to I-beam posts.
- Bullet & Blast resistant composite panels
- Fabricated with non-conductive fiberglass and polyester resin
- Louvered design promotes air flow and minimizes heat buildup.
- UL 752 Standard for Bullet-Resisting, Level 8 (5 shot test, 7.62mm caliber high powered rifle).
- Ballistic panels can either be alternated on the inside and outside face of post or stacked internally on I-beam posts in an angled/louvered arrangement.
- Panels bolted to square or -beam steel posts.
- Bolt-through design provides for easy removal of the panels.
- Field installable and designed to be removed for maintenance purposes.
- Designed to be elevated from finished grade to promote airflow underneath the system.
- Can be either base-plated for easy removal or set in concrete footings for a permanent barrier.