New Spatial Manager for BricsCAD
Spatial Manager for BricsCAD is a powerful BricsCAD plug-in designed for BricsCAD users who need to import, export and manage spatial data in a simple, fast and inexpensive way, which includes many possibilities not seen so far in BricsCAD.
It comes in a lightweight application that runs inside BricsCAD and allows the user to import and export geospatial data between BricsCAD drawings and geospatial files, data servers or data stores, display background maps and manage alphanumeric data and data tables.
From the previous main version, all the 'Spatial Manager' suite applications have experienced a great leap in functionality and performance. The new version improves all the tools included over the last nineteen months adding amazing news.
Dynamic Background Maps news
- More preset Maps included
- ‘Zoom to the Map’ option
- 'Multi-Layer', “Transparent”, “Dimension” (date, time, etc.) and “Axis-inverted” Maps
- New 'Save as a copy' Button
- Support for WMS and WMTS services (in addition to existing XYZ/TMS services)
- Maps defined using any Coordinate SYSTEM, any graphic format and any resolution
- 'Single image' maps (WMS only)
Enhanced ASCII data provider (CSV, TXT, ASC, XYZ, etc.)
- New 'Custom' format: define the columns for the X/Y/Z. Consider the others as data
- Smart coordinate columns according to the names of headers
- Column headers
‘Command-line’ Importing in CAD: ‘-SPMIMPORT’
- Parameters support wildcards in order to process multiple Importing - Tasks simultaneously
- Optional Unique key field (primary key) when Exporting
- Texts exported as named points to Google Earth: display the tags automatically
- Z coordinate value now displayed in the Properties palette
- New “Overwrite table content” option in the SQL data provider
- EPSG tables (CRSs and other objects) updated to version 9.0
- French language added to the applications