About Stonemaker DM-100
Dry Stamping and Wet Casting Factory
The DM 100 is the answer for those seeking flexible, low cost manufacturing of quality concrete products. Easy to use and designed for years of low maintenance production, yet packed with features until now only found in multi-million dollar factories.
The DM 100 performs like no other, it uses local aggregate, mixes large consistent batches, switches from Dry Mix Forming to Wet Mix Casting in minutes and cures finished products in a controlled environment. You’ll be amazed at how easily this machine makes any type of brick or block you can imagine!
- The DM-100 an incredible brick, block and concrete making machine
- Uses local materials to make low cost concrete products fast, accurate & consistently
- Works anywhere, easy to operate and inexpensive to run
- Production line manufacturing of blocks, bricks, pavers, interlock, veneer, roof tiles & more
- Produces ready mix concrete for casting, pouring or pumping
- Hydration & storage building guarantees proper curing and warehousing of products
- Produces more than 210 hollow blocks or 1,300 bricks every hour
- Check the videos below to see this amazing brick, block and concrete making machine in action