Toilitech Automatic Public Toilets with Plus Technology
Self-cleaning toilets with Plus technology®Management, cleaning and disinfection of toilets with PLUS® technology guarantees a perfect wash, disinfection a drying of the toilet. This combined, patented system washes and dries the toilet bowl, scrubs and removes all debris from toilet floors, and dries floors thanks to our Lava;–Tergipavimento® patented floor wiper system.
What is PLUS technology?Automatic wash and disinfection:
- Micro-flush coating of the bowl while in use;
- Automatic flush of the bowl after use, wash and disinfection of bowl, drying of bowl top;
- Washing and disinfection of toilet walls up to a height of 0,8 m around the bowl;
- Washing of washbasin with high-pressure nozzle;
- Scouring of floors with floor wiper system for mechanized removal of debris; washing, disinfection and drying of floors with Lava–Tergipavimento® technology, patent nr. MI 2005 A001873.
- The entire toilet is washed and DISINFECTED by silver hydrogen-peroxide spray during night-time closure with special DCN-ECO3® cycle (upon request)
- Special electronic weight sensors determine with extreme precision (<1 Kg. margin of tolerance) the presence of children, adults (one or more) in the toilet, guaranteeing a safe and targeted use of the facility and avoiding misuse.
- All moving parts are pneumatic; if power fails, the door still opens and closes.
- The washbasin is shaped to avoid the presence of hazardous objects (syringes or other).
- There are no sharp edges or joints; every component of the toilet is projected with careful attention to ergonomics.
- PTCall® two-way emergency call system
|10 21 13 - Toilet Compartments|
10 21 13.13 - Metal Toilet Compartments
10 21 13.16 - Plastic-Laminate-Clad Toilet Compartments
10 21 13.19 - Plastic Toilet Compartments
13 34 23.13 - Portable and Mobile Buildings