About Knauf Self-Leveling Compound
Knauf Self-Leveling Compound
The End of Unevenness
Besides modernization and reconstruction unevenness is also a daily topic in buildings under construction. Certain floor coverings like carpets, PVC flooring or linoleum require smooth, grain and pore free substrates to be protected against damages during later use and - in addition - these floor coverings have to give a perfect optical appearance even in sided light. Also tiles and stones and parquet are installed on even substrates in a much faster way.
Leveling floors with Knauf Floor Underlayments is outmost cost-effective. As Knauf Flowing Screeds Knauf Floor Underlayments are self-leveling, fast setting, fast drying and can be applied mechanically and manually. By the way, drying occurs hardly without shrinkage and the final surface is nearly pore free. Due to the mechanical application Knauf Floor Underlayments allow an output of large areas per time unit. Knauf Floor Underlayments form planar surfaces convenient for all types of floor coverings and are compatible to nearly any kind of floor covering adhesives.
In this brochure we focus on the mechanical application of Knauf Self-Leveling Compound FIBERFLEX 15, the fiber reinforced, flexible high-end floor underlayment. Besides FIBERFLEX 15, Knauf offers several cement and gypsum based floor underlayments for film thickness in the range of 2 to 30 mm.
Knauf Self-Leveling Compound FIBERFLEX 15
- Self leveling, fiber reinforced, highly plastic-modified, hydraulic hardening compound for film thickness from 2 to 15 mm.
- Forms an ideal sublayer for fixed parquet flooring, cork, linoleum, textile coatings, PVC flooring, laminate, tile and stone installations.
- To level all substrates that are used in buildings (e.g. concrete, calcium sulfate-, cement- and mastic asphalt, old tilling, cement fiber-, gypsum-, gypsum fiber boards and dry floor systems).
- Even for leveling substrates which are under high thermal stress (e. g. floors with floor heating systems).
- For application on wooden surfaces (e.g. wooden floorboards, waterproof chipboards (V 100), etc.) without using a reinforcing fabric.
- Walkable after 4 hours, ready for all floor coverings after 24 hours.
03 50 00 - Cast Decks and Underlayment
03 54 00 - Cast Underlayment
Categories: Knauf Floor Underlayments, floor levelling, underlayment, self levelling, fiber reinforced, highly plastic-modified, hydraulic hardening compound, 2 to 15 mm.