About Electrical Swimming Pool HeaterBrochures
Electrical Swimming Pool Heater
Evolution Electrical Pool Heaters
- Designed for ultimate safety and market leading reliability.
- With two conductors per element bank, cascade wired for ultimate safety.
- All element banks have timers for staged energizing: only a maximum of 24 kW will be energized at any one time.
- Perfect for use on larger pools. Available in outputs from 24-72 kW.
- Multiple heaters can be installed in parallel to achieve greater outputs.
- Supplied fully equipped and pre-wired to ensure easy installation.
- Heating elements: Incoloy 825 or pure titanium on request.
- Flow tube: stainless steel BS-316 or pure titanium on request for total protection against corrosion.
- Flow Switch: to protect equipment when flow stops.
- Multi point temperature detection: For accurate and safe control of the heating process.
- Anti cycle delay protection: Prevents the heater from 'cycle' switching to ensure component life is maximized.
- Indication lamps: Provide clear and easily understandable display of the heaters status.
- Mounting brackets: Ensure the heater can be easily wall or base mounted.
- Unique case design: Gives easy technician access for connection, inspection and component replacement.
13 11 00 - Swimming Pools
13 11 13 - Below-Grade Swimming Pools
13 11 23 - On-Grade Swimming Pools
13 11 33 - Elevated Swimming Pools
13 11 43 - Recirculating Gutter Systems
13 11 46 - Swimming Pool Accessories
13 11 49 - Swimming Pool Cleaning Equipment