About C.R.I Pumps (FZE)
C.R.I Pumps (FZE)
United Arab Emirates
+971 6 557 3041
+971 6 557 3042
C.R.I. Pumps (FZE) is the wholly owned subsidiary of C.R.I. Pumps (Pvt) Ltd which has its significant presence in over 6 continents of the world and has earned unique reputation and recognition for its quality and service.
The beginning of C.R.I, back in 1961, was a resolute attempt to produce a few irrigation equipments using the limited facility of an in-house foundry. Now, after five eventful decades, the founder’s dream has become a reality, a multi-winged organization that produces different varieties of pumps and motors that are engineered to perfection. What made the legendary growth possible is the flawlessly maintained value system of the company. The name C.R.I. itself encapsulates the company’s ethos: “Commitment, Reliability, Innovation” and it has now become a household name associated with water lifting pumps – be it for agriculture, industry, domestic, mining or civil applications.
- 52 years of engineering expertise
- ISO 9001& 14001 accreditations
- Fully equipped R&D wing with hi-tech tools and latest softwares. Recognized by Ministry of Science & Technology.
- Over 200,000 Sq. Meter of covered area equipped with the latest machinery
- Production capacity exceeding One Million pumps and motors per annum
- Fully mechanized and automated Foundry with state-of-the-art technology
- More than 1500 varieties of water lifting pumps & Motors to choose from
- Wide range of Submersible pumps and motors in 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”& 12” available with different materials of construction
- Products with international quality certifications like ISI, IEC, CE, TSE, UR & UL
- Winner of many prestigious awards for quality and excellence
- A Government of India recognized Export House
Would you like to supplement or correct the information on this page? Click here!
Pumping Solutions for Industries and Projects (14 Dec 2014)
C.R.I Pumps - over 50 years of engineering expertise (9 Sep 2014)
|22 13 00 - Facility Sanitary Sewerage|
22 14 00 - Facility Storm Drainage
23 21 00 - Hydronic Piping and Pumps
Categories: deep well submersible pumps deep well submersible motors vertical inline pumps horizontal multistage pumps centrifugal pumps peripheral pumps.