Hörmann HS 7030 PU spiral high-speed doors
Hörmann Middle East has introduced its HS 7030 PU spiral high-speed door in the region. The door is characterised by its Microgrin surface finish with hot-galvanised, double skinned steel foamed sections, providing excellent thermal insulation. It is able to maintain fast opening speeds due to the specially designed non-contact roll-up technology, which also prevents wear on the door sections, helping the door to keep its exclusive appearance for a long time.
A safety light grille is also fitted as standard. Integrated into the frame, it monitors the closing zone of the door up to a height of 2500 mm and immediately stops the door if the light beam is interrupted to avoid injury or damage to property.
In addition, this door has optional DURATEC double or triple glazing which guarantees maximum scratch resistance and excellent thermal insulation values.
All Hörmann speed doors are fitted with high performance frequency converter controls (FU), which relieve the complete door mechanism and, in turn, considerably extend the service life of the door.
HS 7030 PU Key Facts
- Use: Internal and external
- Finish: Micrograin
- Available in over 200 RAL colours (RAL 9006 as standard)
- Insulated with 42 mm thick panel
- Optional aluminium vision panels with 26 mm thick DURATEC glazing
- Safety light grille included
- Weather resistant seal
- Wind load class 4
- Thermal insulation performance based on 25m2 door: 1.95 W (m2k)
- Max door size: W 6500 mm x H 6000 mm
- Max opening speed: 2.5 m/sec
- Max closing speed: 0.5 m/sec
|08 11 00 - Metal Doors and Frames|
08 36 00 - Panel Doors
11 13 00 - Loading Dock Equipment