About Knauf WaterproofingBrochures
In wet areas tile and stone installations are typically used as floor and wall coverings. Tiles and stones are moisture resistant and water-repellent. However the joint grouts used are permeable to water at least in a way, that an additional waterproofing material is required to prevent prospective damages in the construction.
Knauf waterproofing materials protect moisture sensitive substrates in wet areas which are not exposed to pressurized water. Typical fields of applications are bathrooms, showers in residential buildings, hotels, old people's homes, hospitals and rooms with similar domestic use.
Knauf waterproofing materials are highly flexible, are able to compensate tensions as well as variations in temperature and deformations of the substrate. An excellent crack-bridging behavior offers high security even when subsequent cracks occur in the substrate.
Knauf waterproofing materials can either be used on moisture sensitive, absorbent substrates like plasters, plaster slabs, gypsum fiber boards, plaster boards, anhydrite screeds and on absorbent mineral substrates like concrete, screed, render, aerated concrete and cement boards.
- Polymer dispersion based waterproofing material to receive ceramic tiles and natural stones
- Use for residential and light commercial showers, bathrooms and other rooms with similar moisture treatment.
- Also to receive ceramic tiles and natural stones on heated substrates (floor and wall heating).
- Crack bridging up to 2mm: to offer high security even in cases of subsequent cracks.
- Prevents moisture from above.
- Ready to use and solvent free. Compatible to silicones.
Categories: Knauf Waterproofing, Knauf Waterproofing Tape, Knauf Waterproofing Corner, Knauf Waterproofing Lead-in Gasket, Knauf Shower Waterproofing Set, waterproofing.