About Sondex Sonder Safe Plates
Sondex Sonder Safe Plates
The Sondex Sonder Safe system consists of two thin flow plates pressed together. The two plates form a pair of plates allowing possible leaks to be seen from outside between the two plates. This prevents a mixing of the products and warns about internal leaks.
The 'Sonder Safe Plates' are available in two versions, one for sanitary applications and one for Industrial applications. The industrial design is welded around the corner holes and the sanitary design is made with gaskets between the two plates.
- Milk and cream pasteurization.
- Sanitary water for food processing.
- Water for medical injection/ultra pure water.
- The nuclear industry for safety reasons.
- District heating/tap water.
- Engine cooling.
- Acid cooling.
- Turbine and transformer oil cooling.
Categories: heat exchanger, sonder safe plates, milk and cream pasteurization, sanitary water for food processing, water for medical injection, ultra pure water, nuclear industry.