About Gripple Ltd
The Old West Gun Works, Savile Street East
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
S4 7UQ show map
+44 114 275 2255
Gripple is the global market leader in the manufacture of wire rope suspension solutions and accessories for the construction market. Our load-rated, ready-to-use hanger kits allow quick and easy suspension of mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing services, and are perfect for ducting, cable containment, lighting, piping, false ceilings, signage and much, much more.
Founded in 1989, our products are sold into 90 countries, including the Middle East since 2005. Gripple's product range also extends to bracing kits for seismic applications, and ground anchoring systems for erosion and slope stabilisation applications.
- Reduced installation time - Six times faster to install than traditional threaded rod, meaning projects can be completed in less time.
- Less components - Systems are supplied in lightweight ready-to-use kits eliminating the need for multiple components associated with the traditional installation method.
- Lower costs - Quicker time to install and fewer components means the Gripple hanger system is more cost-effective than traditional threaded rod.
- Improved site safety - The huge reduction in materials required minimises materials handling and potential for trips and falls, reduced time working at height, and hot works are eliminated improving site safety.
- Improved aesthetics - Discreet and lightweight, the Gripple hanger systems deliver a solution which is aesthetically pleasing, especially important in open spaces.
UAE, Qatar and Oman Introduction Guide
Gripple Product Guide
Lighting Solutions Brochure
Electrical Solutions Brochure
Acoustic Solutions Brochure
HVAC Solutions Brochure
Suspended Signage Solutions Brochure
Module Solutions Brochure
Piping Solutions Brochure
Black Suspension Solutions Brochure
|05 15 00 - Wire Rope Assemblies|
09 53 00 - Acoustical Ceiling Suspension Assemblies
21 00 00 - Fire Suppression
22 00 00 - Plumbing
23 00 00 - Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)|
26 50 00 - Lighting
31 32 00 - Soil Stabilization