MirroFlex Ceiling Tiles
MirroFlex™ Structures are decorated thermoplastic sheets with high impact resistance and are available in a wide variety of patterns and colors. They can be used as a value-added product in areas that vertical grade High Pressure Laminates (HPL) are typically used.
Unlike HPL, MirroFlex™ Structures can easily be cut to size with razor knives or scissors. It can also be applied to many substrates with pressure sensitive adhesive strips and be used for retrofits and DIY applications.
- Size - 4’ x 8’ x .032” (1220 x 2440 x .8 mm). This is a dimensional product, so actual thickness varies by pattern.
- Most product ships with clear protective film or with TuffCote™. UPS Shippable
ApplicationsCommercial Market Uses:
- Office - desks, storage cabinets, reception, etc.
- Education – cabinets, high impact areas
- Healthcare – furniture, equipment, high impact areas
- Hospitality – restaurants, bar & counter fronts, hotels/motels
- Store & Bank Fixtures
- Interior Doors, Kiosk Fronts & Elevator Cab Interiors-including high impact areas
- Wall Panels & Signage
- Bathroom Enclosures (Only when MirroFlex Tub & Shower Wall Panels ™ are used)
- Boat Interiors
- Coach Interiors
- Occasional Furniture – tables, cabinets, etc.
- Novelty and Juvenile Furniture
- DIY and Renovations
|07 42 00 - Wall Panels|
09 50 00 - Ceilings
09 54 00 - Specialty Ceilings
09 56 00 - Textured Ceilings
09 57 00 - Special Function Ceilings